Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Book two

I've started working on the second installment of my series and with this one I don't feel so much....pressure. I don't know if that is a good word to describe it but since I got most of the hard stuff done with the first one (character, plot, places, etc.) now it just feels like the stroy is coming to life, living day by day, letting me write her story she wants me to tell, with out any of the stress.

I'm not done with the first one, still got to get through all the editing stuff. I have printed once with double spacing so I could cross and write (or more like my mother). But right now the printed version is with a friend of my mom's who she works with and in her twenties (which is a bonus right there). So far she's enjoying it which makes my heart flutter with joy and giddiness.

But I'm just having fun writing with pleasure (not that I wasn't with the first one....but it was the first one, you know) anyways I'm having fun letting it take me where it wants to go and I can't wait to go along for the ride.  

No comments:

Post a Comment