Sunday, June 5, 2011

125

Okay short, short blog but I just wanted to say wow.....125 pageviews, that's like amazing. Whether they're reading it or not something grabbed there attention about this blog and that's pretty cool.

I've noticed on the stats that I've had some viewers from over the pond, in the UK and someplace over in the lower part of Thailand.

But anyways, Dr. Pepper is celebrating their 125th anniversary this year and though my blog hasn't been here for 125 years, I just had to show case their design for their cans this year.

I spotted my sister drinking a can one day and I just thought they were too cute. I love it from the colorful can to the diner girl.

For some reason I have a thing for the years between 1920's to the 1960's. From what I've seen on TV, whether it's true to the year, they just seem so colorful, so lively unlike today.

So hopefully one day my writing will take me to one of those timelines. *crosses her fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment