Sunday, February 13, 2011

How it all started

My writing career, the path I choosen to go down for the rest of my life (Hopefully). It started early 2008 when I started writting for fun which turned into a passion. Since I was being homeschool through highschool I had time to do things I probably wouldn't have if I did go to public school (I did go to the highschool here in town for summer school, health, and 7 days during regular school but it just wasn't for me)

Before school started me and a friend joked about becoming homeschooled. Me and her going to highschool from home in our pjs and since we were joking I had no idea that it was going to turn into reality but sadly just for me. She couldn't and is now finishing up her senior year, looking at an art institute and I am truly proud of her.

Well for me I, too, will be looking at one since I want to do something creative with my life. But that's another story back to the one I'm telling now. Where was I, oh yea, well since being homeschooled I did four years in just three so I finished before my friend. Graduated last year june 4, class of 10.

I started my book Broken in late 2009 but really didn't get a lot done with it because I was working on finishing highschool and trying to hangout with my friends as much as possible. I really started to get into it late last year, 2010 and has now been working on it for, four straight months. My goal (Crossing my fingers) it should be done by the end of this month (Knock on wood) and once its done I'll be handing it off to my personal editors (Mom, little sis, and my best friend) who will be telling me whats wrong or (more of what I want) what's good. Mom already joking about red pen stains all over the pages (thanks mom) :p luv ya, too.

My question I asked yesturday about how do you make your chapters so long? I forgot to add a part, How do you keep it constant?     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment