Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentines Special!



Hey Everyone, this weekend you can download my Annabelle's Erotic Nightmare Duology for FREE on Amazon!! So grab your copies while you can!!

Also, what would be awesome is after you read them if you could take the time to review them. Not asking for much, a couple sentences of how you felt about it would be wonderful as reviews help self-published authors like me!











So sorry I've been away, have been deep in the writing cave! Finished the first draft of Annabelle's spin-off series, typing out the revision right now, and working on a secret WIP. So I'm very busy, writing all day long and loving it!

Hope to have some updates for you guys soon but right now I'm just typing away!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment