Sunday, January 29, 2012

Changes....once more

I decided to change the theme of this blog once again.

Instead of just talking about my bookish stuff I want to talk about what I experience, since I'll be learning a lot this year. Right now I'm in spring semester and I'm learning Make Up for Theatre, Styles of Acting, and Beginning Sewing.

So, I'll be showing you my victims of Make up, my garments I learn to make from Sewing and I'll probably talk about the plays I read in Styles of acting.

Plus, I'll talk about overall- my life- on this blog. My wonderful experiences. And all the great I hope to accomplish. 

So I hope the few readers will stay and hope to make that number grow just a little bit.

Happy Life Everybody and I can't wait to share my experiences with you...


No comments:

Post a Comment