Friday, July 3, 2015

Six Month Anniversary with my Hubby!



It's been six months today since I married my best friend and I couldn't be happier, these have been the best six months of my life! 




He is seriously the best thing that's ever happened to me! He supports me to no end, just like I support him with his dreams too! With him by my side I feel like I can conquer anything, he is definitely my rock!




We've had many new adventures together like jet skiing (I was scared shitless) and airsofting (it's one of his hobbies and I see now why he loves it so much, it's fun and a great stress reliever!). Though sadly I don't have pictures, except for one because I suck at taking them when I should haha.




Anyways, I just wanted to say Happy Six Month Anniversary to my Best Friend! The last three years we've been together have been the best years of my life and I'm so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you! I'm truly lucky and I can't wait to try even more new things with you and have as many adventures as possible! And I can't wait in a few years to expand our little family! Though I don't know how Alfred will take to that haha.




Thank you so much for believing in me, supporting me, and being there as I grow even more into the person I'm meant to be! 


Happy Six Month Anniversary!!


I love you!!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Here's to many,many more to come <3 Ain't love grand????

    ReplyDelete