Monday, June 6, 2011

Some of it back

Okay, back to book news....

So my quick edit was sent to my moms other friend, Donna. Which her job is to help edit, make sure nothing is confusing, and over all that it is a good story. And just to let you guys know she wanted to do this and I truly appricated it. It's nice to have another pair of eyes.

Today when mom got home she dropped off what Donna had already edited, Chapters 1-10. On her view on it right now is that she loves the concept and it's very dynamic though I need to work on the technically stuff. Like, grammer, repeating, and short on the details in some spots. And I know I need to work on that but isn't it better to have more details than not much at all. You can always cross out.

So, soon I'll be working on edit number two and I can't wait to see what else she has to say about it. :) Me very happy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment