Friday, April 1, 2011

Not an april fools prank

....because if it was then I would be crying but since it's not I'm giddy with joy.


I've finish my very first book. *sreams* I can't believe it (more the finishing part than actually writing part) So I finished with Twenty Six chapters, 255 pages :/ (a little sad but I'm okay I finished and later if I want I can add pages) and at 78,504. Surpassing my goal of 60,000 *eeehh* Sorry just very giddy with excitment.

So I'm done for now I'll be passing it off to my lil sis, mom, and best friend (but first I'll have to tell them, they don't know yet that I finished...then again no one does I'm blogging about it first cause it's been awhile)

Plans now: taking a break for awhile, while my personal editors go over it. Then during the summer my best friend is going to help be draw out my cover design (she's amazing by the way) and of course the editing process (but I'm not worrying about that just yet)

My first plan I came up with over the weekend that I get it done by march 31th but that didn't happen which is okay I'll take today (getting it done is all that really matters, right?)

Okay, so that's pretty much it. If I forgot anything I wanted to say I'll blog about it later because I'm beat, been on the computer all day finishing that last chapter. (:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment